1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Capacity of Center Bar & The Still @ The Mirage

Discussion in 'Vegas Nightlife' started by TylerH50, Aug 16, 2016.

1. TylerH50

TylerH50 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'm planning a Pub Crawl (30 or so folks), and I'd like to use either Center Bar or The Still at The Mirage as the starting point. Both have opened since the last time I was in Vegas. Can someone who has been to either or both, let me know if either can handle 30 or so folks. Looking at Standing mostly before heading out to other Strip Bars. Thanks in advance!

2. adele822

adele822 Tourist

I stayed at the Mirage last month and while we never went to The Still, I walked past it a million times going to and from the elevators. It definitely looked large enough to hold 30 people. We were there during one of the big UFC fight weekends and the place was standing room only of people watching so if it can hold that crowd....

But whenever I'm curious about how a place looks, I go check out people's pictures on Yelp. Sometimes it's helpful, other times not so much
    https://www.yelp.com/biz_photos/the-still-las-vegas?tab=interior

3. FYMYAWF

FYMYAWF Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The Still is definitely the better bet. There's some seating but not a ton at Center, The Still has quite a bit of seating and has a long 2-sided bar, should be big enough for your needs. If The Still is packed you could try Parlour Lounge in there too, but 30 peeps is going to pack that place.

4. TylerH50

TylerH50 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Cool. Thanks for the feedback.