1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Can't Redeem, Says Email Associated with Another Account

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by BarbaryCoast, Apr 22, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BarbaryCoast

BarbaryCoast Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Anyone else getting this warning? Tried other emails, but I can't get anything to redeem for me or wife. Thanks

2. disneysherrym

disneysherrym Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    This happed to me last week. Are you by chance using the same email address for both of you. I was using the same email address to redeem for myself and my husband. My thinking was since my email address is connected to my phone I would have the confirmation numbers in my phone for when I arrived in Vegas. Unfortunately this doesn't work. After so many it will stop letting you redeem. It took me 3 calls last week to finally get someone who told me they would have to get a manager to unlock the account and fix the email addresses. Mine is now fixed. I called a number that I found on here for customer service. Sorry I don't have the number handy. If I find it I will post it here.

3. BarbaryCoast

BarbaryCoast Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    That would be it. We redeemed some last year, but share an email. Thanks!

4. flyingjob83

flyingjob83 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Do you know what the number is? I tried to email them on saturday for this very issue and have not heard a response yet.

5. BarbaryCoast

BarbaryCoast Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Just tried 855-881-6074. Gal was very nice. She said she'd have to email PlayStudios to release the email. We'll see if that works.

6. Discotish

Discotish Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.