1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Cannot Purchase Rewards

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by Crazycrue, Dec 28, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Crazycrue

Crazycrue Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hi Everyone:

I need your help. I have purchased 2 rewards and since Dec 27 I am hit next to purchase a reward and the page does not load to make purchase.? Is it just me or is there something wrong with the site?

I have emailed them through their helplink and it never seems to go anywhere either. I hit submit it greys out and then nothing.

Any ideas?

2. SH0CK

SH0CK Stylin' and Profilin' Quasi Tech Admin

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You may want to try deleting your browser cache/temporary Internet files and cookies in the browser that you are having issues with.

If that doesn't work, it may be a flash issues. For that, go to this page and click delete all sites. Then close all your browser windows and try again.

Last thing to try, try a different browser than what you normally use.

3. Crazycrue

Crazycrue Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks for the tips on what to do. I did that and still it didn't work. Finally after a couple more hours of doing nothing it began working again. Maybe the ticket I submitted made it through.

High 5 wasn't working either. Its now working again. Tried another computer in the house it was the same issues too.

I am glad its fixed though. Getting use to going in and playing it.

Thanks so much!

4. socalev

socalev Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Do you use avast? Recent update to the program installed an online security add-on to the browser. I had the same problem as you described. Could not get past Next to the fill-in screen. I temporarily unchecked the add-on and was able to get beyond the first reward screen and add the email address info. I haven't researched further.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.