1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Cancelled MB free night to book 2 free nights at Luxor - can't do it?!?

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by dbook, Aug 11, 2016.

1. dbook

dbook Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I booked 1 night at Mandalay Bay free from Myvegas for Aug. 21st. I did this in June. Since then, I spent $38 buying chips on a special deal Myvegas was running -- $19 for 2 million + points and $19 for a spin on a wheel that was loaded with 5X multiplier spots. I got the 5X and ended up with over 11 million points -- SWEET! That $38 put me over the $50 you have to spend to get the 4th reward and the 2 night rewards. I figured that I'd cancel my MB night and then book 2 nights at Luxor and also get the $25 Freeplay award. I knew that I'd not get my points refunded. That's alot of points (67,500) but by the time I can go out to Vegas again I'll have plenty of points to get what I want. Anyway, the room cancellation doesn't seem to matter to Myvegas - when I try to buy the 2 night reward at Luxor, a message comes up that says that I can't get another room reward until after the date of the MB reservation. I just e-mailed Myvegas asking about this - got an immediate e-mail that they'd respond within 48 hours. Has anybody had experience with this?

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 11, 2016
  2. dbook

dbook Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    UPDATE -- I was already e-mailed by Colin from Myvegas and he took care of my account so that I could buy the 2 night reward at Luxor. I have already reserved my nights and bought the $25 Freeplay award!! I know that Myvegas has really upset some users because of their rules and limits and a lot of other things, but I think that they're pretty great!! I've only been playing on it for a little over two years. Before I spent any money at all on chips, I used rewards for 1 free night at Luxor, 1 buffet at Luxor, 1 free ticket to KA,1 night at GVR, 2 buffets at both GVR and Palace Station and a t-shirt at Palace Station. For my next trip I'm getting at Luxor: 2 free nights, 1 lunch and 1 dinner buffet and $25 Freeplay, 2 days use of the Monorail for $12, at Palace Station: 1 free night, a t-shirt, a $10 MP and $10 off at the Cafe. I was really surprised that Colin e-mailed me so quickly and also that he fixed my problem!!!! I am one happy user of Myvegas!!!!