1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Cancel One Offer For Another?

Discussion in 'Comps' started by Tammer, Jun 1, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tammer

Tammer Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hoping someone may be able to answer a quick question for me. In mid-April I received an M Life offer from Mandalay Bay for 1 Free Night, $50 Food and Beverage Credit and Spa Credits. I booked this offer but then at the end of May I received another offer from MB for 2 free nights, $75 in Food and Beverage and Spa credits. Would they allow me to cancel my reservation for the first comp and book this second one instead? With the first offer, it had a two night minimum stay required so I have to pay for one night; the second offer does not have a minimum # of nights stipulated. Thanks in advance!!

2. VeddaLasVegas

VeddaLasVegas Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You shouldn't have any problem changing your reservation. I've done it before at Aria. I've booked one offer and changed to a better offer a few weeks later.

3. Tammer

Tammer Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Well that was just way too easy! I just phoned Mandalay Bay and they had no issue whatsoever with changing one comp for the other; the confirmation # even stayed the same. Glad I'm now aware it is so easy to change one for another.

4. boxofbirds

boxofbirds High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Nice! I'll keep this in mind!

Trip #12
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.