1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Can you store your bag for extended periiods of time when you are checked out?

Discussion in 'Misc. Vegas Chat' started by tonysoprano24, Dec 31, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tonysoprano24

tonysoprano24 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I wanna go to Vegas on a Fri night and leave sunday night...but I wanna check out sunday morning and don't want to carry around my one bag...will I be able to store my bag with the hotel for like 5-6 hours after I check out waiting for my flight? specifically at Planet Hollywood or other CET properties?

Thanks

2. BlueSkadoo

BlueSkadoo VMB Sweetheart

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yes.

Tip the bellman.

3. Kobra2848

Kobra2848 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yes I have done it many times at PHO. Also when you go to retrieve your bags you can skip any cab line since the bell man will take your bags to the next available cab. Just make sure you tip

4. Robc76

Robc76 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Will not be a problem at all, people do it all the time. Have the bellman come to room and get bags and tell him you are leaving in a few hours. They will happily hold them.

5. milehiman

milehiman VIP Whale

You don't have to have them come to your room to get your bags - just take them to bell check if you want. I've done this lots of times without any problems. It's very easy and convenient

6. tonysoprano24

tonysoprano24 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks guys this really helps!

7. Auggie

Auggie Dovahkiin

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yes they'll store your bag(s) and it doesn't even have to be at the hotel you are staying at. IE: if you are staying at Planet Hollywood but on your last day before your flight you want to go to MGM Grand you can go there and check your bags with their bell desk.

Typically they will store your bags for up to 14 days at no charge and then after that they will store it for up to 16 more days for a daily fee. At the 21 day point they will open your bag to try and find some kind of identifying name, number, address, etc and attempt to contact you about your bag.

After 30 days your bag will be considered abandoned and they will sell your bag and any contents to recoup the storage fee.

This will all be printed on the back of your bell receipt or at the bell desk.

8. nostresshere

nostresshere Mr. Anti Debit Card

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I see people still doing this from time to time. We just pack up bags and roll them out. ON OUR SCHEDULE. Just sayin.

But, as said - no problem leaving them with them.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.