1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Can you redeem from the app?

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by Lhammer28, Feb 6, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lhammer28

Lhammer28 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Say I only know that I am going to use 1 of the rewards, so I print that out before I leave, and when I get there say we want to go on the monorail or roller coaster, can I redeem using my app? will they be able to see/scan he barcode form that?

I usually like to have things in order and all printed off when I get there, but I don't know if we will even make it to the strip to use the rewards so Id rather not purchase til I get there...

2. miniwhale

miniwhale Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I have heard there are some rewards you cannot redeem when you are in Vegas. I am sure others have experience with this?

3. lisaloveslv

lisaloveslv Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    It is true that once you are in LV, your location will put you as a "local" and some rewards won't show up.

I have noticed that not all of the rewards that are listed on Facebook show up on my app. I am in So. CA. Does anyone else have this issue?

4. SH0CK

SH0CK Stylin' and Profilin' Quasi Tech Admin

Trips to Las Vegas:
    If you redeemed for the rewards in the Facebook version, but don't use them on your trip, you can contact their support and ask for them to refund the points.

If I'm not mistaken, even outside of VEgas, the rewards in the app are limited. But, back to the original question, you should be able to pull up the reward in the app's wallet and show them the redemption code.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.