1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Can you negotiate with Allegiant on packages?

Discussion in 'Getting There & Getting Around' started by DonnyC, Feb 15, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DonnyC

DonnyC VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Maybe this should go under the 'Frugal' category - or just plain cheap!

But I am wondering if anyone has tried to negotiate on package prices with Allegiant?

2. dfalk

dfalk VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I've never tried nor would I waste even 1 second trying to. Allegiant is already as cheap as it gets, best bet it to check prices a couple times a day as they are always changing.

3. chef

chef Resident Buffetologist

Agreed...

4. nostresshere

nostresshere Mr. Anti Debit Card

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The people you talk to would have no authority to change the fare, by even a dollar. Nor would they have a clue who to call to even question if a fare was right, and therefore would not know who to call to negotiate - and that person of course would have no authority either.

5. Smo

Smo Mr. Las Vegas

Trips to Las Vegas:
    If you call them to 'negotiate' a cheaper package price, you have to pay a call center fee as well. :poke:

If you do try, I would go to the airport or through email to avoid the extra fees. Also, with room comps or even reduced room rates for low rollers with a players card, I find that 90% of the time I can create a package deal (flight + room) cheaper than what they can offer.

6. LolaDoggie

LolaDoggie VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hey man, knock yourself out trying. Let us know how it goes. My question; who exactly are you going to negotiate with? They don't have phone customer service anymore. They have an email address and a contact form to fill out.

7. vegasal

vegasal MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I doubt you'd get anywhere with them. Most likely they'd just try and put you into a cheaper place or downgrade your car to save $, but you wouldn't really be saving.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.