1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Can you book more than one room with CET Comps?

Discussion in 'Comps' started by tonysoprano24, Jan 2, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tonysoprano24

tonysoprano24 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I have discounted rooms at ph for like $50 ish on weekends and was wondering if I can book two rooms at that rate or just one?

Thanks

2. NickyDim

NickyDim VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You cannot book multiple rooms for the same dates. It'll tell you you have already have a room booked. You can have multiple bookings for different nights.

If you are a TR member with some action on the card just call the hotel's front desk and ask for a host. They would most likely give you a 'gamblers' rate for the second room, probably very close to what you are looking for. We've done that in the past for friends of ours and was given a $40/n rate for the second room. Again, probably what you can find just by looking at specials.

3. nostresshere

nostresshere Mr. Anti Debit Card

Trips to Las Vegas:
    It all depends. Booking an outright COMPED room - the answer would pretty much be no. Getting 2nd room at reduced rate is possible. Hard to tell from your post if that $50 is a rate due to using your TR card, or a mailer or what.

But, you may be able to call in and get a 2nd room at a reduced rate. Worth checking by calling in. I would go online with and WITHOUT your login to see what rates are for those dates, before calling in.

4. klawrey

klawrey High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You won't be able to book 2 rooms through TR. When you try it will tell you that you already have a room booked with your TR # for those dates. However you can call TR Reservations and get the "Friends and Family Rate" which is a little discounted but not much. I leave for Vegas tomorrow through Monday with 4 comped nights at PH but my "F&F Rate" is like $300 total for the 4 nights so like $75 a night. If you have enough play on the card though the host route might be the way to go and hope they can work something out.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.