1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Can someone tell me about the pastry reward?

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by petunia, Jan 31, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. petunia

petunia Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Has anyone done this reward or know about it? Alot of the pastries are not very expensive, although I've only had them at Bellagio. So I wondered if you redeemed for this, is it just 1 pastry? Or do they give you an amount to spend there? It is 7500 points, while the crepe of your choice (which is more expensive) is only 6000 pts. We're going in a couple of weeks and since I can't accumulate enough before our trip I thought I'd do some smaller rewards (already got the Belagio buffets:licklips: )

2. 2swordstechnique

2swordstechnique Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I haven't redeemed it, but I think I read on another thread here that it is a $10 comp certificate.

3. red318is

red318is Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I have redeemed it. It was a $10 comp to the pastry shop. I wasn't sure how it worked, but I got a $10 sandwich and a $6 pastry and was surprised when my bill was only $6.

4. petunia

petunia Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks so much for the replies! We always go to Bellagio to have a sticky bun and chocolate croissant. I couldn't remember how much they were, but I knew each ran around 6.oo or so. Didn't want to waste 7500 pts for 1 pastry :cheers:

5. Chereya

Chereya Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Most rewards are 1,000 LP = $2, like a $50 F&B credit for 25k LP. So this reward is not as worth it because you only get $10 of purchasing power for 7.5k LP. But, I think if you're about to go on your Vegas trip and you have an extra 7.5k LP that you wouldn't other wise use, then this is a great way to make sure you're maximizing your free stuff on your trip! I got one to use on my trip. The sales person said that I could choose anything from the 2 bakery cases. Most of the fancy pastry is $6.90 and a couple of super duper ones are a little more. I picked out a snickers mousse concoction which was delicious and my husband got a chocolate croissant for $4. We paid 93 cents. I assume we only got charged 3 cents tax on the 90 cent balance we owed.

I would not otherwise have come here to buy an overpriced dessert but was really happy with what I picked out - it was really delish! We took ours to go and ate it at the airport waiting for our flight home so it was a nice way to spend the time and I'm sure we got more than a few envious glances. ;)

6. leo21

leo21 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I got a $6 pastry and was able to use the balance on a soda.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.