1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Can Resort Credit be used?

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by petunia, Mar 8, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. petunia

petunia Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hi all. Wonder if anyone has done this. I have an offer from MLife which includes a "resort credit". Can this credit be used towards a myVegas reward? Just a hypothetical: Buy one entree, get one free at Wolfgang Puck. The portion that I would pay, can my resort credit be applied to that at check-out? Hope I haven't made this muddled and confusing LOL
    Would love to hear your experience with this :)

2. SH0CK

SH0CK Stylin' and Profilin' Quasi Tech Admin

Trips to Las Vegas:
    They typically tell you to charge things to your room then the resort credits will be taken off at the end (sometimes it will show it taken off daily) of your stay. Consider the MyVegas comp like a coupon. They will allow you to use the MyVegas reward then take payment from you (room charge, cash, credit, etc) for the remainder.

Short answer: Yes.

3. petunia

petunia Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks, that's what I thought as well. There's just the two of us, and I didn't want to let the credit go unused by using the reward as well, or vice-versa.

4. Vickismom

Vickismom Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yes, you can. I did the exact same thing last summer. We had a resort credit, and the MyVegas bogo reward at Wolfgang Puck bar and grill. I charged it to our room, and the resort credit was applied.

5. petunia

petunia Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks Vickismom!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.