1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Can i still get a refund?

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by georgesken, Feb 1, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. georgesken

georgesken Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hi there,

I already redeemed and booked a night on 19 may in Palace Station. But I seem the be collecting LP's a lot faster than i expected. So i probably would like to change this night at Palace for a night at Red Rock as this seems to be a much nicer hotel. Would i still be able to get a refund of my LP's from the Palace night and use them towards a night at Red Rock?

Once again
  2. ajp

ajp High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    No.

3. lionelhutz

lionelhutz Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    you can't.

once you've actually booked the room, it's counted as redeemed, and it can't be refunded.

4. lovetotravel

lovetotravel Low-Roller

When I booked my Red Rock (with points from Myvegas) they told me it was cancelable up until 3 days prior to the trip. Worth a shot, might want to call them and see.

5. SH0CK

SH0CK Stylin' and Profilin' Quasi Tech Admin

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You can cancel staying in the room before 72 hours out with the hotel so you don't get hit with a no show fee of one nights rate plus tax, but you can't get the loyalty points back once booked.

Check the Refund Policy after clicking Next on the Reward screen.

6. mwig

mwig High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I don't know about the refund policy. Red Rock vs. Palace Station is a huge difference in quality. I love everything about Red Rock. I stayed at Palace Station once and probably never again. Way too smoky for my taste and I frequent downtown so I am not overly sensitive. That said, you can't really go wrong when you are staying for free. They upgraded me to a suite without me asking and it was large.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.