1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Can I request my "Folder"?

Discussion in 'Comps' started by Mattwall, Mar 12, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mattwall

Mattwall Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I was booking with an Mlife member at NYNY when the rep said that suite were limited that day so, "I might not have one available during your stay. But I can see you do most of your play at NYNY so it shouldn't be a problem"

That got me thinking, is there anyway to see their folder on my and my play? Has anyone here ever seen there Mlife profile?

2. Naturaleight

Naturaleight High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I suppose if you had a personal relationship, or just a good relationship with a host they would be willing to share this information with you. I've never seen my "folder," but a host I am close with has told me my average theo, total theo for the year, and other specs Mlife keeps on me.

It never hurts to ask.

3. Bane

Bane Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yes just ask your host. If your host declines such a simple request then ask to be reassigned to a different host.

If you are only dealing with the mlife desk you can speak to a supervisor because the front desk representative may not know if its allowed.

It is allowed. Your play history is not confidential.

What you will get is a summary of the data they have collected on you. There is much more data they have but it is unlikely they will generate those types of detailed reports for you.

4. shifter

shifter Degenerate Gambler

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I've never seen the screens but i talk to my host all the time and ask him for info about each trip etc and he just looks it up and tells me. That's how I learned most of what I know about how comps work and what I can expect.

5. smartone

smartone VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I asked my host once about whether or not points had been properly added to my account and he e-mailed me copies of the whole screen shots of my account. It was pretty interesting, I'd not seen it before.

6. jdvegas

jdvegas VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I got back from Mandalay on Sunday. I went into the VIP lounge near the registration desk and asked to see my stats. They pulled it up on the screen and then turned the screen to me.

They have a column for each trip and a total column. It is all trips tied to my Mlife card - not just Mandalay.

There are lots of rows of data. I did not understand what all the rows were, but the basics were there - bankroll, hours, avg bet, theo, loss/win amount, etc.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.