1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Can I redeem all of these?

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by pink_paradise, Jun 12, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pink_paradise

pink_paradise Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    After reading a bunch of posts on the new monorail rewards and them being separate from the MGM rewards, I have purchased a mix of both. Just want to check that I will be able to redeem all of these on my trip in 4 weeks no problem. If not, I want to know now so I can get some refunded.
    So:
    Secret Garden, Champagne Brunch, BOGO Starbucks, 2-day monorail, 1-day monorail and 1-ride ticket monorail

Any problem with this?

2. SH0CK

SH0CK Stylin' and Profilin' Quasi Tech Admin

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I haven't heard of an limitations on the number of monorail purchases one can make, but you should be golden with the MGM Resorts rewards (Secret Garden, Champagne Brunch, BOGO Starbucks)

Also, are you using the passes yourself or is it a combination of one for you and another for a friend? If just for you, the 4 day pass would be cheaper, LP wise, than getting the passes you listed.

3. pink_paradise

pink_paradise Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The passes are for me, with us buying the other one (BOGO) for my mom. Also, the days we need the monorail are spread out a bit (10 day trip) so we needed a bit of a variety with which passes to get. Hopefully there won't be any problems with redeeming them! Thanks for the help Sh0ck!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.