1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Can I book my Free Diamond show WAY in advance?

Discussion in 'Comps' started by TIMSPEED, Nov 5, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TIMSPEED

TIMSPEED !địt mẹ!

Trips to Las Vegas:
    So we're going to Vegas for Christmas, and we want to see Penn & Teller, but my question is...can I book it NOW, or do I have to go to the Box Office in PERSON to redeem my free Diamond show?

Palace Tower Suite!
  2. justmare

justmare High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You have to go to Total Rewards and get your show ticket voucher and then take that to the box office.

3. BlueSkadoo

BlueSkadoo VMB Sweetheart

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Pretty sure you can only do it for a max of 7 days in advance.

Justmare is right, you have to go in person and you can go to any TR desk. They give you a voucher. You take the voucher to the box office of the show you want to see, and turn them in for tickets. For a show like P&T, you have to go early. They only release a few per show (I want to say 50 but it may depend on ticket sales) and once they are gone for that day, they are gone. First come, first serve. We've never made it to see P&T with the free ticket benefit because of the hassle of going from the strip over to the Rio multiple times in a trip....hasn't seemed worth it.

4. newmans

newmans VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yes, I've always been told that the Voucher is good for 7 days. Also, what I've been able to do if I was in Vegas over the end of the month is pick up a voucher on the last day of the month and then again on the first day of the next month to redeem for 4 tickets.

5. justmare

justmare High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The voucher from Total Rewards is only good for 7 days, meaning you must use it to redeem your show tickets within that 7 day period. However, I have been able to get tickets that were for a show beyond the 7 day period.

Did I say that right? Super tired right now.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.