1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Can anybody reccomend a Brazillian steak house?

Discussion in 'Restaurants & Buffets' started by TyrC, Aug 30, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TyrC

TyrC Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I want to go to an all you can eat Brazilian steak house. It needs to be blue jean friendly.
    Can anybody help?

2. UTE

UTE Plastics

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Pampas Brazilian steak house at the Planet Hollywood Miracle Mile Shops is all you can eat. Servers rotate around the tables with different meats - pork, beef, sausage, chicken, mutton... I liked it but my wife thought it was way too much meat (which is not possible in my book). It's definitely a guy's place. It's about $50 per person for dinner (drinks are extra).

Bill

3. Snidely

Snidely VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Texas De Brazil at Town Square. It's about $55 a person and it's great.

4. pleepleus

pleepleus 2016 - The monkey is back

Trips to Las Vegas:
    +1! I wish they had those in Los Angeles.

5. rooster42000

rooster42000 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Texas de Brazil is awesome you cant go wrong.They have 4 here in Miami its a great chain they have like 40 in United States. Like 15 diffrent cuts of meats , chicken, lamb . a cold salad bar which is awesome with about 50 items and 6 hot entrees next to salad bar and some great cheese bread.

6. Snidely

Snidely VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I went to Texas De Brazil with a vegetarian and they her a discount for salad bar only.

7. That Don Guy

That Don Guy Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    If it needs to be near the Strip, I would say Fogo de Chao (near Silver Sevens). There are two that are actually on the strip - Pampas (at Miracle Mile Shops next to Planet Hollywood) and Samba (inside Mirage) - but I haven't heard that many good things about them, especially compared to the other three I have heard about in Vegas; Fogo de Chao, Texas de Brasil, and, if you're out near Red Rock, Via Brasil.

You might want to ask about "blue jean friendly" in advance, but I don't think any of them would have a problem with that.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.