1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Call from the Windows Tech. Dept.

Discussion in 'Non-Vegas Chat' started by jerseyguy, Aug 22, 2016.

1. jerseyguy

jerseyguy VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Got two of these in the last two days ,good release for me,I call them every name in the book ,threaten their lives and just love every minute of it. A bunch of real scum ,nothing but criminals .

2. BarelyHangingOn

BarelyHangingOn Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I have time on my hands watching tv.

I basically pretend to walk through the steps of downloading team viewer (which is legite software I fix my dads computer with it once a month). Play it out for awhile and then tell the guy I am getting a strange error message. When he ask what it is I tell him it keeps telling me that you suck donkey dick or something of the sorts. They get mad when you waste a half hour of their time especially when they think they have a fish on the hook.

3rd Aria Stay Coming Up
    • Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  3. MikeOPensacola

MikeOPensacola VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I love it!! Those guys deserve every bad thing that life throws their way. I absolutely detest thieves and rip-off artists; there is not a hell that is macabre enough for these sub-humans. Rant over.................

:grrr: :grrr: :grrr: :soapbox: :soapbox: :soapbox:

Annual Summer Bliss in the Land of Milk and Honey!!!
  4. nostresshere

nostresshere Mr. Anti Debit Card

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yes, if you have time, play with them. And eat up their time. Scum.

5. deansrobinson

deansrobinson Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I used to drag this out as long as possible but now just hit them with 'dude, you gotta get a better job'. Surprisingly - or maybe not - that stops the hustle dead in its tracks. Know the character, Apu, from the Simpsons? I do a pretty good job with that accent (what is it...Indian, Pakistani?) and used to use it on the unsolicited Microsoft Service calls. I never got a reaction from them. Then again, you'd be talking to a guy named 'Dean' in Florida with this accent, and you're claiming to be 'Dave'. Anyway, I figure they took the risk of calling so I have some moral obligation to keep both of us entertained for a short period of time.

6. merlin

merlin VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I got the call on sunday, he wanted me to run to my computer but i told him I'm watching television, he got mad and told me it's real important, I told him how important TV is to me since I got HD, rambled on about the great picture, etc, he asked if he could call back and I said sure, in about 4 hours, he finally told me that my computer will stop working in 24 hours if he doesn't fix it - I told him i dont really need the computer now that I have such a good TV. It was fun, wasted a good 10 min of his time.

I did ask him if he's in india(they all are), he insisted he's in the US, said his name was something like Jerry from maryland, they're not even good liars.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Fet297

Fet297 Vegas is my happy place!

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The best response I have ever received from a telemarketer (after keeping her on the line for well over 20 minutes) was:

"Sir, if I could call you an asshole I would, but I can't - Click".

It was the best laugh I ever had from a "telemarketing" phone call. :haha:

First trip for 2017!
  8. Mikey07

Mikey07 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas: