1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Caesars WSOP Warm-Up Series

Discussion in 'The Poker Room' started by xXGetLuckyXx, May 2, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xXGetLuckyXx

xXGetLuckyXx Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
  2. volfaninbama

volfaninbama High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Not getting there till May 24 sorry gonna miss these look like some good tournys.

3. trex323

trex323 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'm not arriving until 05/26, so don't plan on playing any of the warm-up series. However, may play the $130 Mega Stack Series on 05/27 or 05/28. Pretty much the same thing without the WSOP entry. I'm not very fond of the re-entry until the end of the 6th level. I kinda think that's a little excessive.

4. Check-Raise

Check-Raise Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Looks like I'll be playing in the $300 + $40 megastack tournament. I would prefer to stick to the $200 level because the competition pool changes dramatically with that extra $100 but It's the only day I can reasonably devote to 14 hours of poker.

Anyone else playing tournaments in the first week of July?

5. Bamfbowhunter

Bamfbowhunter Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'm going to try and play one of the mega stacks June 7. Probably the noon one. 130$ I may try a few other tourneys too. I like tourneys so much better than cash but they take up so much dam time. And I'll be there with my wife.

6. Marky147

Marky147 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I get there on the 22nd June staying until the 8th July and will be playing a fair bit this year. I'm staying at the Nugget for the first 9 days, so will be playing between there and Binions until I move to the Palazzo on the 1st July.

If I'm not bored of it by the time I move up to the strip I may well be splashing around in some tourneys at Caesars or Palazzo for the last week too :)

Double digits!
  7. Check-Raise

Check-Raise Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Nice, you should play in a Mega Stack tournament with me! :) We can weed out all the suckers and take it down :p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.