1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Caesars Valets and Other Info

Discussion in 'Getting There & Getting Around' started by wizard950, May 26, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wizard950

wizard950 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We will be checking into Caesars on June 6th. I've heard conflicting information on the number and locations of the valet areas. I know the main valet is by the main entrance. Does anyone know the location or locations of other valets and who can use them?

Also any info or tips on current goings on at Caesars would be appreciated.
    Thanks everybody.

2. DaiLun

DaiLun R.C., L.C., and A.A.N.G.

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I will be there June 6th as well.

The main valet is in front, but when full, you need to be Diamond or 7* to use it. Hotel guests are turned away. The forum shops is the other valet parking. The valet stand on Flamingo is 7* only.

You may wish to use one of two different valet stands for the Forum Shops.

The first one is outside. When entering the Caesars property from Caesars Palace Drive, take an immediate right, then another fast right. You’ll see the signs pointing you to the Forum Shops Valet parking lot.

The second valet is under the bridge, on your way to Caesars self-parking. You’ll follow the same directions as for the first valet, only you’ll want to continue a little further on the road (Jay Sarno Way). The well-lit valet parking area will be easily seen on your right.

As for goings on, I'm not sure what you're asking. I will be there for a GGWU function the other promotional offers in play are things like Gucci Gift card, Eileen's Favorite things, and a Pool bag promotion..

Mr. Chows has opened at Caesars.

New Orleans 7* retreat. Food, food, and more food . . . .
    Tentatively Tahoe or LV . . . .
  3. khchang

khchang Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We've only stayed at Caesar's once, back in 2011, and LOVED IT. We were just there this past weekend, but not as staying guests but just passing through. I love that their property is enormous, so everything under one roof, plus, their style and clientele is what I would consider "classy."

4. Sam in Ut

Sam in Ut High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:

Last edited: May 28, 2016
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.