1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Slots Caesars High Limit Slots

Discussion in 'Slots' started by FordDlr, Sep 24, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FordDlr

FordDlr Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Anyone have any opinions on the high limit room there? Staying at Caesars for the first time Oct 14th thru the 17th. Haven't gambled there much over the years and was hoping to get some feedback on other people's experience there.

New Years and UFC207
  2. LV_Bound

LV_Bound VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Played at PH and Paris HL slots and walked by Caesars and all are about the same size which is very small. The game selection wasn't very good in my opinion.

These are the only ones I have actually been in.

Which games did they have??? Well, I don't go into the HL Slot area until I build up enough courage (ie. enough to drink) and usually don't remember everything so all I can say is that I played Top Dollar at PH mostly and only a few minutes at the others. As I walked through, nothing really said "play me" except maybe a hooker or two. :thumbsup:

3. MoneyToBurn

MoneyToBurn Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    My experience, as well. I was playing $5 multihand VP on some machine that was so old the cards had burned an image into the tube, but who cares, the payout was the important part. CW service was great, and I draw into four jacks, and cash out up $1200 or so. By the time I stood up, there was a hooker there, asking about where the Mrs. was, etc. All in all, not an upscale experience, though in fairness, she did have nice hair.

4. nostresshere

nostresshere Mr. Anti Debit Card

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Gotten a handful of hand pays in there. Fair variety... depending on what you like. Service is a bit better.

5. SandsFan

SandsFan VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We will be there Oct 29 - Nov 2. Stayed there in May and had little luck in the high limits. Stayed at Rio over labor day and did quite well $5 triple play; 4 kings on two lines (505 credits I think) and then dealt 4 fours a few hands later. I was able to hit one kicker for a nice tidy 1600 credits.

I'll try the Caesars hi limit but will head back to the Rio hi limit if its like last time.

6. FordDlr

FordDlr Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I like the 5 and 10 dollar Top Dollars. I play a little bit of everything though. Haven't really ever been a VP player except at some bar tops. Hit a Royal on a quarter machine last trip so I might give some of the higher denom machines a try this time.

This will be my first ever solo trip so I'm hoping I run well. My voice of reason won't be there to drag me away when I'm running bad.

Thanks for the insight.

New Years and UFC207
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.