1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Caesars Food

Discussion in 'Restaurants & Buffets' started by danny8235, Aug 24, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. danny8235

danny8235 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Have a $200 TRW credit where to eat at caesars is Buffet worth the $$$

2. wigwam_salesman

wigwam_salesman VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I wouldn't waste that cash on a buffet. $200 will get you a meal for 2 at Nobu (maybe without tip).

EDIT: The buffet is one of the best in Vegas, but a dinner for 2 will eat $100 of that and there are better options.

Serendipity 3 is good as well. I also like Old Homestead.

All of these are personal opinions by the way.

http://www.caesarspalace.com/restaurants.html - choose what seems good on there.

3. danny8235

danny8235 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
  4. ajp

ajp High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Does it have to be ceasars? Maybe head over to Paris for gordon ramsay steak

5. wigwam_salesman

wigwam_salesman VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Good call.

6. sailboat310

sailboat310 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I may be in the minority, but I find Old Homestead steakhouse pretty good. It's right across Nobu restaurant. Might use up quite a large chunk of your dining credit.

Nobu is good, but if you like a variety of food for tasting dishes, it would be fine. Except for the ramen, I've found nearly all their dishes if shared by two are about appetizer sized. Be prepared to spend your entire dining credit for two to leave full.

7. RockyBalboa

RockyBalboa VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Is Joe's Stonecrab any good?

8. sybgal

sybgal VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Do you want 1 dinner only? If not, can't you spread it around to 2-3 places to try different things?

9. sailboat310

sailboat310 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Everytime I've been to Joe's seafood, it has been on a room billback setup by host. Not sure if it is as easy walking in and signing for it. Might need to inquire about this one.

That being said, Joe's is one of the nation's highest grossing restaurants, if that gives any indication. I visit here once a trip. The wife has a great affinity for their stone crab claws. Very sweet and easy to eat. For just steak, i would look elsewhere.

10. da1chifan

da1chifan High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Old Homestead was fantastic! We just went Sunday night. I got the 8oz filet, husband got the 2lb lobster, 2 sides, 1 beer, and 2 glasses of wine. $171 was the total (before tip) and there is no tax when you pay with points at the restaurant. Service was great and steak was one of the best I've had in Vegas. I only drink premium water and I didn't know it until we got the bill, but both my Pellegrino and Voss bottles of water were complimentary. Very nice touch.

P.S. We planned for our dinner to be after we saw LOVE at Mirage. Our 9:30 reservation just happened to be one of the 1,000 point times through OpenTable. So, that is the equivalent of $10 in extra OpenTable points. Bonus!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.