1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Caesars 50th birthday 50 dollar comp, how you get that?

Discussion in 'Comps' started by HolgerKCH, Sep 28, 2016.

1. HolgerKCH

HolgerKCH Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I found this on Caesars web page yesterday:

Turning 50? Celebrate with Caesars - If you are celebrating your 50th birthday in 2016, celebrate at Caesars Palace and receive a $50 food and beverage credit with your stay during the Summer of Caesars. Must be a Total Rewards loyalty program member and additional terms and conditions apply

I asked my CET host, but she has no clue how that works and is unable to help. I always wonder if they have no internal trainings about their own comps at all

Has anybody used that and can give me some info I can forward to my host. Strange question, I know....but as she does not seem to want to invest time to research this herself and I would love to use this during my 50th birthday trip to Vegas I would love to find out how.

2. Edserv

Edserv Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I think I remember seeing a link for that offer somewhere here. I'm guessing that's all it would take- just forward your host the link (if anyone has it handy.)
    Good luck and Cheers!

3. nostresshere

nostresshere Mr. Anti Debit Card

Trips to Las Vegas:
    If a direct link is not found, at least send a link to the web page you mentioned above.

4. HolgerKCH

HolgerKCH Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
  5. Aces and Eights

Aces and Eights VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hey! That's not fair. I'm 50 during most of 2016, but I turn 51 closer to the end of the year.

6. HolgerKCH

HolgerKCH Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Anyone with more info on that? I still have not found more than what is on my linked page above

7. Backagain1

Backagain1 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
  8. Backagain1

Backagain1 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I found this online...
    Did a search for "Caesars" and "Palace" and didn't see this. Got an email at midnight 8/5 offering up to 40% off on selected dates at Caesars Hotel Las Vegas from now until Dec 31, 2016. Caesars is in the prime location on the Las Vegas strip and is usually a bit pricey.

* The promo is good only for today (8/5/2016). Use code: ANNIV50 (enter promo code near where you enter the dates)
    * There is a resort fee of $32/night (about the same as most hotels on the strip nowadays)
    * 72 hour cancellation policy (cancel 3 days before to avoid any charges)
    * Additional 2.5% back on certain rebate sites
    * Good on the basic through more higher end/renovated rooms, but not the suites it seems. I personally go for the lowest price room and then do the "$20 trick" upon check-in

From searching, I'd say to get the 40% off, you have to be a member of the free frequent stay program (totalrewards). Without logging in, the prices I saw were definitely higher. To get the 40% off, it seems you have to login with your total rewards account and then also use the ANNIV50 code.
    https://www.totalrewards.com/program/

For example, Dec 18th is without promo code $98. After logging in, the non-promo rate is $67. Then after the ANNIV50 code, I get $57/night (42% off)

As of 5am Pacific Time, these seem to be the most favorable nights to stay at Caesars through 2016:

Aug 17-18
    Aug 31
    Sep 5-6
    Nov 20-23
    Nov 27-28
    Dec 18-23

9. HolgerKCH

HolgerKCH Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks for trying to help, but the text at Las Vegas Sun is exactly the same as under my link and the second thing has nothing to do with the promo I am asking for :-(

10. shokhead

shokhead I'm no big spender!

Trips to Las Vegas:
    If you are celebrating your 50th birthday in 2016, celebrate at Caesars Palace and receive a $50 food

Here we go again!
  11. HolgerKCH

HolgerKCH Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yes, that is what I said in my question. I am looking for info to enable my host booking this for me

12. shokhead

shokhead I'm no big spender!

Trips to Las Vegas:
    If she has no clue, tell her to find out or get another. My guess, at check in show them you are 50.

Here we go again!