1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Cabaret stools and side balcony seats at Zumanity

Discussion in 'Shows & Entertainment' started by wellmel, Jul 24, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wellmel

wellmel Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We got section 302, row B, seats 6&7 at Zumanity through MyVegas. I read that these are cabaret stools and tiered with a bar in front of them. Is there an obstructed view like the ticket site says there might be? Anyone know? I wish I had requested a certain section when I called like I did with Carrot Top .

2. Funkhouser

Funkhouser In Charge of the Big Door

Trips to Las Vegas:
    It depends there are two categories of seats in regards to the stools. Limited view (Cat 5) and Normal view (Cat 4)

Here is the virtual showroom link for NYNY Zumanity theater.

http://www.motion-vr.net/nyny/nyny_tour.aspx?tn=1140

Alternatively here is what you can expect.

Zummanity_stools.jpg zummanity_seats level 4.jpg

3. Chuck2009x

Chuck2009x VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I don't see a row B in the seating charts, but I'm guessing those seats are in the last row of the balcony. I went to Zumanity a couple of weeks ago and I'm trying to think of what the obstruction would be. It could either be a railing in front of you, or it could be that as you look down, either the very front of the extended stage is cut off, or the first few rows of orchestra seats can't be seen (because the front rows of the balcony are blocking it). In the audience interaction segments, some of it takes place in the first 4 - 5 rows of the orchestra seats.

You could call the Zumanity box office at 866-606-7111 and ask what the obstruction is, they should be able to tell you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.