1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

cab ride

Discussion in 'Getting There & Getting Around' started by dernsky, May 30, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dernsky

dernsky Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    good day everyone!!!!! going to vegas for trip no. 44. going for my 50 th b-day and second stay at the mirage(first time was when it opened) just wondering what cab fare am i looking at from terminal 3 to the mirage. thanks all:beer:

2. paperposter

paperposter VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    t1 should be around 15 plus 1.80 surcharge so add an extra 5 , a good 20$

if your by your self i recomend the 7 dollar shuttle

3. user3657

user3657 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    second that. Did my first shuttle my last trip. Was really happy with the service. Everyone was extremely friendly. I stayed at The Quad and there were maybe 3 or 4 stops before me but it was not that long. It doesnt take that long, think about how long it takes to drop someone off and get their bags?

Highly recommend a shuttle.

4. Keyser Soze

Keyser Soze Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Approx $15 bucks. It's important you tell the cabbie "No tunnel, No freeway, No strip." Otherwise the cab fare will be substantially higher.

Ideally they will take the Swenson, Tropicana, Koval route. Then, $10 bucks will do it.

It's unfortunate, but it works best when you act a bit surly. They will be less likely to take advantage of you. Vegas cab drivers are a bunch of long-hauling pricks.

5. paperposter

paperposter VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    unfortuntly 10$ wont do it to the Mirage . minium 15 and t3 is furthur than t1 ,if your not checking luggae ,just take the tram to t1 it will be a cheaper cab .

6. nostresshere

nostresshere Mr. Anti Debit Card

Trips to Las Vegas:
    If you had a long day and dislike stop and go traffic, or it is very busy on the strip, taking the tunnel and coming in the side entrance to Mirage will hit a bit over $20 plus tip, but a more relaxing ride.

Your choice.

did that at 7pm one Saturday night - on purpose. Arrived a bit more relaxed than taking the surface streets.

7. breanna61

breanna61 Super Moderator

Trips to Las Vegas:
    It's your 50th, I recommend booking Presidential so you can enjoy some bubbly and arrive in style!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.