1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Buying Delta drink coupons on eBay

Discussion in 'Coupon Swap' started by ams722, Oct 17, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ams722

ams722 Side Bet Shunner

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'm a total newb to the whole drink coupon aspect of flying.

I've got a few Delta trips coming up and I was considering buying some drink coupons on eBay for them.

I've got a few dumb newbie questions.

First, has anyone ever had any issues doing this? They're not going to care that I bought them online?

Can I use more than one per flight? If I want more than one drink, will I be able to get them with the coupons?

What kind of cocktails can you get with them? Is there a list anywhere online of Delta's in flight drink menu?

2. Ty

Ty ?

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'm curious about this too. I didn't know they had drink coupons, but I see plenty on Ebay now that you've mentioned it.

I don't expect much in the way of cocktails, probably whatever comes in a can to be mixed with booze. But I'm happy with coke and rum/vodka/etc.

Christmas Trip. Sam's Town & MSS
  3. rdunc311

rdunc311 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I have experience buying Southwest drink coupons on e-bay and have had no problems. Coupons were legit and we were able to use them to get our Vegas trip started early while on the plane. I'd just say to check and make sure the coupon will not expire by the time you leave for your trip, and obviously wouldn't pay more than what it would cost on the plane.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.