My itinerary is quickly filling up and I am realizing that I do not have as much flexibility as I thought. Originally I thought I could just wait until we got there to take advantage of any discounts there may be on our show selections for this trip (no biggies, they've all been around a while). Now I am second guessing. Here are my current choices: Nov 4 - Carrot Top @ 8:30 Nov 7 Absinthe @ 8:00 (there seems to be a fairly decent Travelzoo offer now but I'm not sure it is better than what we could get there) Should I go ahead and purchase full price tickets or do you think there may be some discounts available once we arrive? We are also going to hit a couple of the old standards - either Hitzville, V, Purple Reign, Beatles Tribute or Legends - haven't decided yet. We do have tickets for the Steve Winwood concert on Nov 9. Thanks!