1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Buses FROM Laughlin

Discussion in 'Getting There & Getting Around' started by Sin City Sinner, Oct 24, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sin City Sinner

Sin City Sinner Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    My Parents have been getting some amazing TR comps after staying at the Quad in May. In fact they are in Reno at Harrah's right now (free flight, free room)
    They've gotten a lot of offers to stay in Vegas, but no flights (yet, I'm thinking after the money they spent in Reno there is a possibility those offers will be coming :beer: )
    They haven't gotten free flight & free rooms in Laughlin offers, and while I think they would have a great time in Laughlin too, they loved Las Vegas, so I'm trying to see if there are any busses that go from Laughlin up to Las Vegas in the mornings that can then be caught to head back to Laughlin in the evening?

2. ClownHo

ClownHo High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Vegas doesn't need to poach visitors to Laughlin, at least the stereotypical Laughlin visitors, but I've never heard of a RT originating from Laughlin, and I'm surprised by that. On a couple of free Laughlin junkets we rented a car to drive up to Vegas, although I'm not sure a bus from Laughlin would be that appealing. I wouldn't want to get off a bus in Vegas and have just five hours to spend there before having to get on the bus and go back to Laughlin.

3. IxAccDnf

IxAccDnf VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    gotobus.com

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.