1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Burning YouTube videos to DVD

Discussion in 'Non-Vegas Chat' started by BlueSkadoo, Mar 19, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BlueSkadoo

BlueSkadoo VMB Sweetheart

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hey guys! I need some help for my work. I'm trying to figure out if it is possible to burn a youtube video to DVD. I'm required to make sure my employees view this video, but they don't have access to the internet/youtube due to our firewall. (Yay middle management!) I'm not trying to download anything copywritten and its for educational purposes only, so I don't think I'm doing anything illegal. Thanks y'all!

2. sammasseur

sammasseur VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I do it all the time, using software called pinnacle studio. First I save the video to my hard drive using iSkysoft iTube studio as an mp4 file. Then move it into Pinnacle and use the make-dvd function. Very easy. You can put several videos on one disc, create a menu with chapter stops for each individual video if you want.

3. dfalk

dfalk VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I have a plugin for Firefox when I can right click on any youtube video and save it to my hard drive. I forget the name of it but I can look it up if you want or just get the one Sam mentioned above.

4. BlueSkadoo

BlueSkadoo VMB Sweetheart

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I found a freeware program that I think worked. I don't own a DVD player at home, so tomorrow will be the real test!

5. nostresshere

nostresshere Mr. Anti Debit Card

Trips to Las Vegas:
    download the video to your computer - depending on which browser you have, you can do a add on program.

Then any program that will write things to dvd will work. If it is small enough, you can just email it to them.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.