1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Buffets with free (adult) drinks?

Discussion in 'Restaurants & Buffets' started by MrErikCane, May 20, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MrErikCane

MrErikCane Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hi! I'm planning a trip for Vegas in a couple weeks and am looking at buffet options for lunch and dinner.

I'm not into beer and can take or leave most cheap wines. I'm wondering if there are any buffets on the strip that offer complimentary or purchasable (& unlimited) adult drinks that aren't beer or wine, like mimosas, maybe?

Thanks for the help! :beer:

2. VegasDave

VegasDave Addicted

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Most offer it as an add on, what is your price range for buffets with the drink option added? Any particular food in mind?

3. MrErikCane

MrErikCane Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Budget is not really a consideration. Would like to spend less than $45 total for food and drink options. And I would like a buffet that offers selections from around the world, ideally.

Any good choices?

4. wigwam_salesman

wigwam_salesman VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Every time I have gone for an unlimited drink upgrade I have struggled to get more than four drinks out of the servers. I'm not going to bother at buffets in future.

5. BiGP

BiGP Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Aria's unlimited beverage is $12.99 and has a great selection of Beers(Heniken,dos equis,sam adams) to name a few. Wine's, champagne and also sangria are offered. They do stop at 6 beverages though.:thumbsdown:

6. VegasLover8

VegasLover8 Low-Roller

Guess it is not unlimited then

7. dmr

dmr Registered Abuser

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The LVH used to have beer/wine included with dinner. I think it was Bud/Bud Lite for beer and generic house red/white wines. LOL, an easy way to bury alcohol on your expense report. :) No server delays. Walk right up to the bar.

I don't know if they still do this.

Sams Town used to have champagne with Sunday brunch. Cook's champagne or something similar. I assume they still do this and I know many other places do this as well. The local (Council Bluffs) Horseshoe has champagne for Saturday brunch as well, self service, no server delay. If you're with a group lingering over brunch, you can actually get pretty well gooned on a Saturday morning. :)

8. vegasvic

vegasvic VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The Spice Market Groupon includes unlimited drinks. Pretty good beer selection (Heineken, Sam Adams, etc.) and wine. The server came around frequently. With the Groupon price it's a good deal for a pretty good buffet. Carnival buffet Groupon was the same thing but you go get your drinks yourself (they give you a wristband) so there's no problems getting as many as you wish but the beer selection is only Bud crap and my GF said the wine wasn't very good. And the food wasn't very good either so scratch that one.

9. LolaDoggie

LolaDoggie VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Don't judge me. I'm not a beer drinker and wine gives me heartburn. The easiest thing to do at a buffet is order a pop or juice and add my own liquor. I hit the liquor store on the way to the hotel for an assortment of airplane bottles of booze. No purse? No problem! Cargo pants and or shorts! Just be discreet. I've only done this a few times because I kind of like taking a break from booze while at the buffet.

However, I have a question; would they make me a wine spritzer at the beer and wine included buffets?

10. ams722

ams722 Side Bet Shunner

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You can add on ulimited alcoholic drinks at Bellagio for like $10.

I like it because they have really good Margaritas.

You can tell the servers don't like it though cause they have to go to the bar and wait for the bartender to make them.

One time, the server just started bringing me two at a time to save her some walking back and forth. :beer:

11. vegasvic

vegasvic VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The Bellagio option (it's $11.99) is a good deal if you have more than one drink. It covers Margaritas, bloody Marys, sparkling wine or beer.

12. mossman

mossman Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Border grill at Mandalay Bay had a Sunday brunch that was really good. You could get unlimited mimosa's for $10 but we somehow got a coupon that gave them to us for free. It isn't a buffet, but an all you can eat Tapas style menu. It is Mexican themed and very very good. I loved the smaller portion size so you can try lots of things.

This was almost 2 years ago so not sure if they still do it.

EDIT. I just looked it up. They do still have it. $8 bottomless Mimosa's.

http://www.mandalaybay.com/dining/border-grill/

13. DonnyC

DonnyC VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Mandalay Bay buffet…free beer and wine! Refill station!

Mirage buffet…free beer and wine! Refill station!

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.