1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Buffets that have a stay requirement?

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by rogue, May 21, 2016.

1. rogue

rogue Newbie

Mar 4, 2015
    What is the requirement to use the free buffets with a stay requirement? Does it have to be used on a day that you are staying the night of?

If I have a sun night booked at an mgm hotel, could I use a lunch voucher with a stay requirement on the mon after checking out?

Similarly could I use the voucher during the rest of the week if I have another mgm hotel reservation at the end of the week?
  2. SH0CK

SH0CK Stylin' and Profilin' Quasi Tech Admin

Nov 2, 2001
    Trips to Las Vegas:
    You have to be checked into the hotel when you go to the Players Club desk to have the reward added to the card. I believe some of the hotels allow you to use the reward within 24 hours of having it added to your Mlife account while some require it to be use the same day, but I'm not sure which is which.

In this scenario, I would go to the desk before check out on Monday morning and have it added to my card or check with them on Sunday and find out what their policy is officially.
  3. Kolmeseiska

Kolmeseiska Low-Roller

Dec 17, 2012
    Trips to Las Vegas:
    Apparently now you can use those rewards 24 hours before or after checking in/out.
    Last edited: May 21, 2016