1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Buffets Lunch to Dinner?

Discussion in 'Restaurants & Buffets' started by tamo245, Jan 13, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tamo245

tamo245 Tourist

Personally, I normally avoid buffets as I am not a big eater and feel like for the same amount of money I can get a halfway decent sit down dinner... but my friend wants to do a couple while there so I have a question about pricing.

I was thinking we could have breakfast around 9-10am then do a late lunch at the buffet and a late night snack. Most buffets change from Lunch prices to Dinner prices at 3pm. Lets say we walk in at 2:45pm for lunch. We pay as we enter? And as long as we are in before 3pm we would get lunch prices correct?

Anything else we need to be aware of?

2. Jimbo338

Jimbo338 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    All of the buffets that I have gone to charge before you enter so that is what you pay. I have often heard of people going at the end of lunch and staying for the dinner menu but the buffets that I usually go to close down for an hour or so to clean up and switch over. I used to go to buffets but I think it was the novelty. Now if I go it's cause I am dying for a good salad bar......I love my salad. Actually lunch is the best value eating out and it is better to eat your bigger meals earlier in the day. I am not much of a breakfast eater normally and if I have a fridge I often have a bowl of cereal, then a buffet or steak for lunch around 11;30 AND another big meal around 6 and a snack later. It seems to me that buffets have gone up a lot in price in recent years (I have been going since 1997) and for the price of a buffet you can find many sit down meal deals which are not only good quality but plenty for a good appetite.

Jimbo338

3. thenuke1

thenuke1 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    just be carefull. some buffets do have lines that are 15min long or more.

so if you go to Bellagio Buffet give yourself an extra 30 min just incase. Not kidding

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.