1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Buffet Questions Mandalay Bay, MGM, Aria, Mirage - your preferences

Discussion in 'Restaurants & Buffets' started by 2tweetz, Jul 29, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 2tweetz

2tweetz Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    ok, thinking about trying a new reward for 2 Buffets, either lunch or dinner.
    we've done Bellagio and loved it and will be doing it again. We've also had the lunch buffet at Aria and liked it, but have another reward to redeem and would like to try something new, plus we are staying at Delano-and Mandalay Bay and MGM for part of our trip.
    Please give your comments on the MYVegas reward buffets listed and what you recommend.

So Mandalay Bay, MGM, Aria and Mirage. Breakfast, lunch or dinner.

Thanks.

2. skybank

skybank Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I have eaten at MB, Aria and the Mirage for breakfast only, so those are the only ones I can comment on. That being said the only one that I keep going back to for breakfast is MB. It's not really much different that the others for breakfast, I guess I just like eating there in the morning while looking out at the pool area and they have a couple of my favorites, grilled pork chops and breakfast egg-rolls.
    The mirage is nice for breakfast, they do a little more Mexican foods for breakfast than the others and Aria was just very basic to me.
    Side not I did eat at Aria before they close and remolded, so it might be different now.

3. UKFanatic

UKFanatic The Arbiter of Taste Caviar Kid

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Of those, I would rank my preference in this order: Aria, MGM, Mirage, MB. Actually, I wouldn't even eat at the MB buffet again. But the other three are decent

4. anonanon

anonanon Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I like the MB buffet myself. MGM feels like a giant cafeteria, Aria's didn't really impress me for the money, and I've never eaten at Mirage's offering.

5. lotso-bear

lotso-bear VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Never been to MB's buffet but I agree with the order of the other 3 buffets.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.