1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Buffet of Buffets - Would you do it again?

Discussion in 'Restaurants & Buffets' started by L1021, Jan 13, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. L1021

L1021 Tourist

I experienced the B of B deal in May 2012.

This was a great way to sample the different CET buffets. The Bacchanal buffet wasn't open yet. My favorite was the Rio. I also tried Paris, Harrah's & Planet Hollywood. I was so full from the Brunch I had at the Rio that I couldn’t really appreciate my dinner at Planet Hollywood.

Across the board I did notice how salty the soups were and that some of the different buffets were serving the same exact soup on the same day.

All in all it was worth trying this buffet deal to sample the different buffets.

Last edited: Jul 1, 2013
  2. Auggie

Auggie Dovahkiin

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Normally when I do a buffet I tend to eat until I am full... but with the Buffet of Buffets, or even the all day buffet passes, I will eat light for breakfast and lunch and then go for a bit more at dinner.

If I did a full buffet breakfast, IE: loaded up until full, and then did that again at lunch, I would probably end up feeling full and bloated all day, like I have a rock in my gut or something, and come dinner time feel to yucky to want to go for dinner.

3. Wildride098

Wildride098 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I will try it again. I always go around 8:30 the first night, so I can wrap 2 dinners in the deal. Just make sure, the next night you get to the cashier before the 24 hour pass is up. :wink2:

4. sybgal

sybgal VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We have done it once each trip for years. Dinner the 1st nite because we are starving after traveling. A lite breakfast and maybe a lunch of salad or shrimp and dinner that 2nd nite. It works well for us because there is so much to choose from and we don't have to waste food as the huge servings in regular restaurants are just too much. We don't like the same things that would allow us to share a meal either. Looking forward to trying the new Caesars buffy in March.

5. vegasqc

vegasqc VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I always do it 2 or even 3 times per 7 day trip

6. Kc4400

Kc4400 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We have done it at least the last three years. Figure at least dinner/lunch/dinner makes it worth the money. Has let us sample the different buffets and lets all in the party have what they want.

7. captainron62

captainron62 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I tried it once, did dinner, then lunch and breakfast the next morning. Was so full I didnt even bother with dinner. It is more food than I am interested in consuming while on vacation. If I am going to eat light not gonna bother w the lines and hassle of buffet style dining.

I do enjoy the PH buffet for dinner though, and highly recommend. Its also great for a huge fill up at breakfast!!

8. smrtypnts

smrtypnts Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I never knew there was such a thing

How do you go about buying a buffet of buffets and what buffets are a part of the choices? Is there somewhere I can go to learn more about this whole thing?

9. Royal Flusher

Royal Flusher Savvy Gambler

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'm still waiting to hear if the 'Prime Rib 3x Per Day' guy died or not.

10. captainron62

captainron62 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    ITs good for the Caesars properties. You can google it or check the Caesars main website for pricing, details and exclusions. There are signs all over Vegas as well if you are in town advertising it.

11. Steve in RI.

Steve in RI. Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Its worth doing at least once. I did it with my wife on our last trip in October, 2010. We started off with a late dinner at The Rio Carnival Buffet. I had been once before and it seemed a little off that night. The following morning we got up early and did the breakfast buffet at Paris, followed by a light lunch at Flamingo. We got in another dinner at Planet Hollywood. I probably would have enjoyed it more if I wasn't still full from the last 24 hours.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.