1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Buffet / Brunch?

Discussion in 'Restaurants & Buffets' started by BarelyHangingOn, Sep 12, 2016.

1. BarelyHangingOn

BarelyHangingOn Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Stupid question. I have never been in Vegas over the weekend before. We have left once early Saturday and although we took the red eye on a Saturday we never ate at a buffet or brunch.

I see on most sites the Saturday and Sunday is not a buffet but a brunch all day and beside being $10+ more what's the difference?

And if I am using a MyVegas BOGO reward can I use that on the Saturday or Sunday? They don't seem to have a day restriction.

Thanks

3rd Aria Stay Coming Up
  2. sybgal

sybgal VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    With CET...we have found brunch lasts thru lunch but dinner menu/price is different. The brunch is your normal run of the mill offerings....half breakfast/half lunch items. The did seem to have some items that were different than the usual at that buffet....we found ham / country fried steak/gravy....not usually there. Yes, friends used the MyVegas BOGO for brunch with no issue....can't remember which buffet they went to.

3. pebbles

pebbles VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I think all the MyVegas BOGO offers vary.
    We had one for Mirage that couldn't be used for brunch. This was last year. You will probably have to read the small print on each one to find which will work for brunch and which won't.

First trip of 2017.
  4. dmr

dmr Registered Abuser

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The last "Weekend Brunch" I had was (of all places) at the Westgate and I was pleasantly surprised. I just wanted a fast breakfast that I did not have to wait on line for and that I could expense out. The coffee shop had a line but the buffet did not. They had all of the usual suspects for breakfast plus prime rib (not restaurant quality but really not bad at all) and the full pig-out dessert section instead of just breakfasty things like donuts and Danish and such. It was almost more like a dinner buffet with breakfast items thrown in.

5. WHU66

WHU66 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We had brunch comped at the MGM last year on the Saturday we left, the assistant at the Mlife desk just said 'it includes all you can drink Mimosas and Champagne' - that sold us! It was exactly the same as the other buffets from what we could tell, really good.

6. dmr

dmr Registered Abuser

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Just remembered. The Flamingo brunch buffet includes AYCD Bloody Marys and Mimosas, but in actuality you can get anything the guy can make with champagne, vodka, and the mixers he has. Another great way to bury C2H5OH on yer expense report. :) :)