1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Buffalo Bill's-Az Charlie's(decatur)

Discussion in 'Vegas Trip Reports' started by Jacko, Nov 14, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jacko

Jacko Tourist

Jun 16, 2004

My Trip Report

Buffalo Bill's was the same as always....average food, kids loved the rides, etc.....Only this time I won money!!!

The interesting part, is our trip to Arizona Charlie's decatur. The walls in this place(or more specifically the ceiling) are paper thin. Anytime someone walked in the room above us , it was like BOOM,BOOM,BOOM.

It's a darn shame too, because the Buffet was excellent for both dinner and breakfast. The gambling was good too. AND the room was a nice size and clean.They had some great music in the lounge,too.

I just don't know how I could go back with the thin wall problem. This was in the smaller building that looks like it may have been an apartment building at one time.

I sure would like to know if anyone has stayed in the bigger tower, because I am looking for a good excuse to go back there. Otherwise we may have to try out another place.
  2. Thekiller

Thekiller Tourist

Jan 6, 2004
    Congrats on the win Jacko. Maybe you need to wad up some of those big bills you won and use them for earplugs. lol
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.