1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Buffalo Bill's and Caesars Palace

Discussion in 'Vegas Trip Reports' started by shokhead, Mar 9, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. shokhead

shokhead I'm no big spender!

Trips to Las Vegas:

My Trip Report

Went to Buffalo Bill's on Sat. to see Chicago. Got there about 11:30 am and the vallet was fast to get my car. Only one person at check in so it was fast and our room was ready. The room was clean and nice for a basic room, good for a night. After we came back down from the room we had lunch at the cafe. The food was good and came pretty fast. Big portions for a good price. Remember this is state line so i didn't expect much. Played mostly penny slots before the concert and was up 100 bucks. Saw Chicago and they were hot, a great show that lasted about 2 hours. Went and had dinner with friends at Primm Valley at the nicer resturant but forgot the name. Pretty good for the price and good service. Player abit after dinner but it was pretty dead. Went back to BB and by Midnight was up $500 from penny slots so we went to bed. Sunday had breakfast at the same Cafe and it was good. Left at 11am and got to CP at check in about 12:30. No check in, only check out. A women where you enter said 1pm for check in so we checked our bags at the bell desk. 1pm she is still there. 3pm now. This is BS but what to do. After this and that we go back around 2:50 and 100 people are yep, checking in ahead of us. Kinda pissed but it only took 25 minutes. Stayed in a copmed Forum Tower room. Very nice. Motorized drapes. nice decor. Bed and pillows made for a nice sleep. 42"{i think} Sony flat screen on the wall. Bathroom shower was big enough for 2 easy. Extra latge shower head in shower like a sunflower and a even bigger one above your head. You coukd use either or both. Closet in bathroom to hang up your clothes and a wall safe. Had dinner at the Cheesecake Factory and it was great. Fair prices and a ton of food. Good service. Blew the money i made at BB and after that stayed even until we left this morning at 11AM. Played 80% penny's and some quarters right around where you go to the Forum Tower. All in all a nice fun short trip.

Here we go again!
  2. gotavegasjones

gotavegasjones VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks for posting. Seems like you had a nice short excursion.

later, GVJ

3. gmoney590

gmoney590 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    That's the first time I've heard of not being able to check in before 1pm. There have been times when we've checked in early and the room isn't ready.

Back where we belong
  4. Jacko

Jacko Tourist

Thanks for sharing.

The good thing about those Buffalo Bill's concerts is they sell 24 OZ. cans of Mickey's at the concession stand!

5. shokhead

Trips to Las Vegas:
    People were walking around with arm fulls. It's a nice little place for a concert. 45 bucks for a ticket and we were about 15 rows up from the floor.

Here we go again!
  6. Blondie76

Blondie76 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Sounds like you had a great short vacation. Chicago........I saw them in concert about 35+ years ago. Still going strong , hey? It was a great concert then too.

7. shokhead

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I saw them a couple of times in the 70's and about 10 years ago.

Here we go again!
  8. blackjacknut

blackjacknut VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Sounds like a good time, thanks for posting.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.