1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Buddy V's or recommendations?

Discussion in 'Restaurants & Buffets' started by CRG7, Feb 8, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CRG7

CRG7 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Anyone have recent experiences with Buddy V's?

I'm looking for a decent place to dine out for my birthday one of the nights of my upcoming trip. I'm a vegetarian (lacto-ovo -- I consume eggs and dairy), so I prefer a restaurant that has some vegetarian-friendly menu items (not vegan, and would prefer not to do a special request). After browsing many menus online, this one seemed to be pretty fair in options for myself and the rest of the group.

If anyone has other recommendations, please share, but not the above. I'd prefer a restaurant with a great view or some old Vegas atmosphere, but menu is extremely important.

2. Sisyphus

Sisyphus Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    If you do fish, Mon Ami Gabi outside of Paris has some yummy seafood dishes; it offers a great view of the Bellagio Fountains, too.

3. CRG7

CRG7 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thank you! I had looked at Mon Ami Gabi, since the view seems great, but I don't eat fish and the menu was lacking for me :(

4. iluv2fish

iluv2fish Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I am a vegetarian also and have found that Asian restaurants generally offer some very good options, with tofu used for protein, as well as lots of veggies. You might want to look at some of the restaurants at Wynn or Encore as they offer vegetarian as well as vegan options in all their restaurants.

5. CRG7

CRG7 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thank you! I'll look into some of these.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.