1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

BTS says Hello.

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself!' started by BTSyndrome, Oct 31, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BTSyndrome

BTSyndrome Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yes, yes, First post. The next <10 post person to ignore. Lol

I’m hooked on these forums, learning and anticipating our next trip to Vegas. IT’s still 5 months out.

Im a nobody that lives vicariously through everyones posts/trip reports including the almighty Sonya, along with Skadoo, Shifter(who I want to bee), Vegasbound , among others(Don’t want to leave anyone out), and The one and only Royal Flusher.

Pardon the excellent typing skills, tired of using the backspace, As we chose to avoid all the kiddos in costume and use their candy money
    on a little food and plenty( way too many) of drinks tonight with our regular servers at Outback .Thank you trick or treaters. Excellent!!!

History: Its been close to 6 years since our last trip to the land of promised dreams.

Very short trip report:First time in vegas. Stayed on the 26th something arother floor in Turnbery towers. I Walked from LVH clear down to MGM.Focking long way. Played one tourney at Sahara. Had a blast down town drunk playing PieGow. Not much gambling. Lots I forgot. Ooo. I do have my favorite Card protector:a 2006 $ 5 dollor saint paddys day chip from O’Sheas. :sad:
    [​IMG]
    I know you guyes like pics.
    [​IMG]

Looking forward to March Madness 2013 March 20-25th,staying at PHo. (Yes its me, for the one person that knows me reading these boards.)
    Go KU!!

Great site you have here. \

Later.

2. KellyLovesVegas

KellyLovesVegas certified personal trainer/retired space nerd

Trips to Las Vegas:

Welcome! It's always great to see another KU fan on these boards :) I love being in Las Vegas for March Madness - it's the most wonderful time of the year for college BB fans.

Rock Chalk Jayhawk!

3. vegas3

vegas3 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Welcome...its very addicting.

@kellylovesvegas - Awesome avatar!

I can't wait to get at picture of my wife with an AR or AK.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.