1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Broadstone Solis Apartments - any experience?

Discussion in 'Living in Sin (City that is)' started by telewizor, Feb 14, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. telewizor

telewizor Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hi all,
    I am currently looking for an apartment, and I've visited the Broadstone Solis at East Flamingo. Actually this apt complex fits all my needs, but later when I took a look at the reviews, it revealed that some of reviewers had a scorpion problem. I wouldn't even bother, but Broadstone Solis took over few years ago and refurnished most of apartments, and are still in progress. All scorpions-related concern previous time, under 'Fountains at Flamingo'.
    Does anyone have any information or experience about current situation there? Is it worth to move in?
    thanks, T.

2. user3657

user3657 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I have been browsing the net for reviews etc. I have read the same about almost all the apts that interest me, lots of bugs, shady ppl, etc. I dont know if its the same apt complex, but I did read some reviews of a complex who had an infestation of scorpions. I happen to find where the landlord admitted to the problem but said that it was from reconstruction of the pool area(they started to breed!)....That could very well have been the cause. The manager had said that they were spraying and had resolved the issue. Again, I dont know if that is the same complex that you read about.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.