1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Britney Spear ticket to buy? Where is the best place to look?

Discussion in 'Shows & Entertainment' started by pphold, Jan 28, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pphold

pphold pp Park Place Degenerate

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Ok don't flame me for this. My buddy is taking his GF to vegas and she wants to see the show. I can get comp tickets or use my promo to get them but hey I'm not going so NO.

He is looking to Buy two this weekend. So Were is the best place for him to look?

If I call my host he will comp them, and again they are not for me so no I'm not going to get them?

So not going thru a HOST. Where is a good place. They use Ticketmaster so prices on there are high. He is checking STUB HUB.

Can someone suggest something?

Thanks

2. UKFanatic

UKFanatic The Arbiter of Taste Caviar Kid

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Not really sure why you're bringing up your host if you're adamant about not getting them comped for your friends?? But it sounds like they are looking in the right place. I bought tix for two of my friends last summer as a gift. Stud Hub is where I ended up buying mine. I think I tried craigslist looking for people selling, but was able to get better tickets through stub hub. Any of the similar ticket brokering sites should have some. I found the best prices about a month before the show

3. pphold

Trips to Las Vegas:
    thanks UKFanatic.

My friend was just asking and I told him I'll check for him. He asked me to get him tickets but Not worth to use a comp for that Plus I just don't want to waste comps for Britney Spears.

Don't trust craigslist in Vegas so think Stub hub is the best way to go. I know the tickets42night and half price tickets won't have them for Britney.

4. captainron62

captainron62 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I have bought and sold on Stub Hub with great success. I had two extra tickets for Sat night and I dumped them on Stub Hub last month.

5. UKFanatic

UKFanatic The Arbiter of Taste Caviar Kid

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yeah, I tried that last year too and no luck. Stub Hub really is the site. Its all about the timing if they want to try and save.

6. captainron62

captainron62 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Last year while in LV we bought Miley Cyrus tickets the day before the show for half of what they were going for when we first started watching. There is a risk/reward factor for sure, but there are always people dumping tickets. The prices almost always drop just before the show.

7. pleepleus

pleepleus 2016 - The monkey is back

Trips to Las Vegas:
    pphold, your "friend" eh??? :whistle:

8. pphold

Trips to Las Vegas:
    yea his name is Pleepleus... LOL :poke: enjoy the show...

think stubhub right before the show the prices really drops.

9. VegasDave

VegasDave Addicted

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Travelzoo local deals for vegas has a listing for a deal on Britney tickets right now. Just google for travelzoo local vegas and you will see them.

10. tringlomane

tringlomane STP Addicted Beer Snob

Trips to Las Vegas:
    That deal just sold out yesterday.

Looking at stubhub, this is the first vegas show I've seen where some tix are below retail.

They can, so you can get a good deal if you're indifferent about going. I went to notre dame/duke last night and cheapest tickets fell to 60/ea minutes before tip-off from 200/ea earlier in the day. If I knew they would have sold that high ahead of time, I would have tried to buy more in the public sale earlier this month as my tickets only cost me a little over $30/ea.

But your friend isn't that indifferent about going, if he doesn't go, he's probably not getting laid in vegas. Some nosebleeds left for < $100/ea on stubhub this weekend.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.