1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Britney show age

Discussion in 'Shows & Entertainment' started by golfer1903, Mar 10, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. golfer1903

golfer1903 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'm 50 wife is 48. What's the age range at her shows. Been along time since I did the concert thing. Is it a young 20 crowd

2. Snidely

Snidely VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Probably. So what. If Brit is your thing, go see her.

3. captainron62

captainron62 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    It was all over the place. We are 40's and certainly were not out of place. Brit has been at this thing for awhile so most of her fans are older than you would expect. I would say mid thirties was the median age range. We did see older than us and we did see younger. Keep in mind anything in LV that is subject to COMP tix will have an age range all over the place.

4. Mrs. K.

Mrs. K. Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    So true. When we went we saw people who were obviously comped and had no idea who she was, like the elderly Chinese couple next to us. Most people seemed to be 30s-40s.

5. jr7110

jr7110 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I saw Britney last May and I went in skeptical because of all the reports I had heard of her lip synching and not doing much dancing. Yes, she DID lip synch all the songs but she put on a phenomenal show and I really ended up enjoying it. I was in one of the pits right next to the stage (which I wouldn't recommend if you don't like standing the whole time or being crowded in with a group of high-octane crazed Britney fans). When she walked by I was only a few feet from her and ended up being a really spectacular show. As long as you enjoy Britney's music and like a good stage presentation with moving sets, glittery costumes and scores of professional backup dancers you will have a great time!

By the way if more low-key concert going is more to your liking, I also saw Olivia Newton-John at the Flamingo and she was unbelievable. She DID sing live and her voice is better than ever. Her show is not glitzy like Britney's is, but then again her voice and charming banter with the audience is really more than enough with her level of talent. The Donny & Marie theater at Flamingo is very small so every seat is good and you can even spring for the more expensive seats up front and get a meet-and-greet (which I did). It was fantastic!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.