1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Britney or Mariah Carey

Discussion in 'Shows & Entertainment' started by Scotlad30, May 21, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Scotlad30

Scotlad30 Tourist

Hi all

Myself and my partner are due to come to Vegas in around 3 weeks time and would like to see a couple of shows. The main headliners while we are there are Britney Spears and Mariah Carey and I was wondering if anyone had been to see them? Would you recommend either show?

2. FuzzyDiceCraps

FuzzyDiceCraps High-Roller

My wife wanted to see Britney for her bday last November. I have to say the show was much better than I expected. Its really more of a spectacle than a concert - good dancing, sets, costumes, etc. Now in full disclosure (and its no secret) Britney lip synchs almost the whole thing. There were a couple songs when we saw her that she sang live (although I've been told by others she doesn't always), but it was obvious on our show she was because the quality was worse and you can hear her breathing. I'm not a Britney fan - in the slightest - but still had a really good time.

Apparently she has all new costumes and choreography now (or will when she gets booted back up in June) - this according to my wife. So we may end up going back again this fall when we return.

I cannot speak for Mariah, as we have not seen it.

3. paperposter

paperposter VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    miriah , britney has no talent , doesnt sing , unless she ods on stage then i would go , now that would be fun

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.