1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Brewery Tours

Discussion in 'Vegas Nightlife' started by 545Charlie, Jun 6, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 545Charlie

545Charlie Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We're headed out tomorrow and would like to do a brew tour. We found this one (http://www.brewscruise.com/lasvegas/) but it sounds like they've gone out of business. Any other suggestions? There are 6 of us, so we may just end up taking a van cab around to a few breweries if there are no tours.

2. M0rtyC

M0rtyC Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Depending where you are staying.... A simple tour could start downtown at 777 brew pub then a quick walk down Fremont to Banger Brewery. Next stop I would visit Ellis Island on Koval ( behind Bally's). Easy trip via SDX bus to the Bellagio stop. By this time you can probably use some of the good cheap eats.

That's 3 brew pubs... Now stop 4 I would recommend either:

the Pub at Monte Carlo (stumbleable or possible cabs). They have over 300 beers to choose from.

The Yard house at Town Square. Via SDX m

Excepting possible cab fare, total transportation cost would be the $7 24 hr strip bus pass

Last edited: Jun 7, 2014
    Annual end of the rodeo trip
  3. xmarksx

xmarksx VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Not sure if you already set out on your quest for brew but I have become a big fan of Tenaya Creek in the last couple of years. The Pub at Monte Carlo has a few of their selections and Atomic downtown was carrying one or two. They do have a brew pub NW of downtown, 3101 N. Tenaya Way. http://tenayacreek.com/about.html

4. hammie

hammie VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    There is also Boulder Dam Brewing Co. in Boulder City, for what its worth. Had lunch there last year, not a destination but worth a stop if in the area.

5. johnvic

johnvic VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    If you're interested in hearing the brewmaster talk about brewing and their setup you may want to check out Main Street Station. I was told by a bartender there that the brewmaster is happy to show people around.

Super Bowl Weekend for a Bachelor Party!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.