1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Breakfast Tacos Downtown?

Discussion in 'Restaurants & Buffets' started by nhcris, Mar 27, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nhcris

nhcris High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Are there any decent breakfast tacos to be found Downtown? I'll be meeting my son there, and breakfast tacos make us both happy :)

2. LoveDowntownVegas

LoveDowntownVegas Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    DTG commissary has a breakfast burrito that's pretty good. It's not anything like I've had in texas, but it was a good solid breakfast option for 6 buck.

Nacho Daddy has breakfast tacos, but I've never had them. Nacho Daddy itself is recommended though - I would assume breffast is good.

Zaba’s Mexican Grill has good food (at the Plaza) but I am not sure if they are open for breakfast.

side note Chris- I used to do some work in Concord. many years ago!

Futbol - final game
  3. Drambler

Drambler High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I am pretty sure Zabas at the Plaza serves breakfast. They did back in October at least.

4. Oxygenator

Oxygenator Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Cadillac Cantina at the GN had good breakfast tacos and burritos. It might be at the take out counter only though.

5. nhcris

nhcris High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Great suggestions! Thank you all!

I am totally going to check out Nacho Daddy. That menu looks amazing! It's so close, but I rarely venture out from the Canopy other than on the way to/from MSS, but this might just do it!

LoveDowntownVegas, Be glad you weren't around for this winter in NH! My son went to college in Texas and has remained there after graduating, Honestly, I had never heard of breakfast tacos until I visited him down there. Sadly, the tortillas available up here suck (and I am too lazy to make my own), so it is hard to recreate a good breakfast taco at home, and no Mexican restaurant that I know of opens before lunch.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.