1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Breakfast at Bouchon (Venetian)

Discussion in 'Restaurants & Buffets' started by ardee, Oct 30, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ardee

ardee VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Some great friends of ours have gifted us with a stay at Palazzo in January.
    We're mostly Wynn-ophiles but can be persuaded to mix it up on occasion. :wink2:

I'm trying to gather a list of strong "maybes" for our meals at Venetian/Palazzo.

So far the hub is highly interested in Carnevino and Bouchon.

I've heard that Bouchon offers a wonderful breakfast menu
    and it's served until 10:30am on weekdays, so if we're up early enough
    I'd like to try it.
    Anyone on the board been there lately?
    Let me know what you thought of the food and service, if you'd be so kind.

Any other breakfast venue recommendations at these hotels would also be appreciated.

Also, how about their room service? What did you think?

2. JillyFromPhilly

JillyFromPhilly Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We were just there earlier this month - Bouchon and Morel's were both excellent for breakfast as always - I'd give the edge to Bouchon for something different - Morel's is very good too, but in a more generic upscale hotel restaurant breakfast kind of way [we basically consider it a calmer, more upscale alternative for breakfast to Grand Luxe], whereas Bouchon is much more unique.

Palazzo room service - underwhelmed by selection, but impressed by speed & quality.

I've been meaning to get more reviews up but unfortunately have been sidelined with family commitments, work & Hurricane Sandy since we got back - but hopefully I'll be able to give a more detailed review soon.

3. ardee

ardee VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks, Jilly. Looking forward to it.

4. kitson

kitson VIP Whale

bouchon for breakfast is a treat, and while it is somewhat expensive for breakfast, the coffee cup is never empty and the coffee is really, really, really good, so the value you get, if a coffee drinker, makes up for the price on the other really good food. of course, if money is no object, the 13 dollar bellini's are awesome, too.

i know that the trendy steakhouse's like carnevino now are fairly loud, so if you want more of a classic steakhouse in the v/p complex, you could consider delmonico.

for an emeril place at a lower price point than delmonico, table 10 up the escalator in the palazzo is pretty good.

first, also up in the front of the upstairs, is supposed to be trendy...i hated it.

5. HoyaHeel

HoyaHeel Grammar Police & Admin

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We're heading to Vegas for our trade show in Feb (2013) and will most likely be staying at TI (because we never have) Our show is at Sands this year (usually it's at MBay) and we're looking forward to having a beer and some bites at Public House after a long day standing on our feet:thumbsup: A group of board members had a meal there last week and told me the short ribs were outstanding (and I think the beer selection got a :thumbsup: too) Their menu is online (lunch & dinner as far as I'm aware)

6. ardee

ardee VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Husband half here. Short Ribs at Public House? You now have my undivided attention.

7. HoyaHeel

HoyaHeel Grammar Police & Admin

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I think their menu looks great - casual - perfect for us to grab an appetizer and a beer at 5:30 when the show ends, and if we like the beer enough, extend to an early dinner:ssst:

http://publichouselv.com/downloads/publichouse-food.pdf

Not cheap, but what at Venetian/Palazzo is?

8. DK528

DK528 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Ardee, I believe Bouchon now offers breakfast until 1pm on weekdays. Highly recommend it!

9. ardee

ardee VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Good to know. This one is high on the list! :thumbsup:

Thanks to everyone for all of the info.
    Much appreciated.

10. xmarksx

xmarksx VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Ardee, have you given First Food a look? We did the Sunday brunch witha Restaurant.com cert and enjoyed it. However, it would be (in my opinion) overpriced without the cert.

11. Vegasvics

Vegasvics Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Breakfast @ Bouchon is a must if you're staying at Palazzo

12. dankyone

dankyone VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    A superb choice for breakfast, fairly priced, not to be missed.

13. WHITEJACKET73

WHITEJACKET73 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I have dined at Bouchon for breakfast several times and it has been a great experience each time. I highly recommend the sourdough waffles topped with fresh strawberries. The country sausages are delicious, one side dish is more than enough for two people. I believe that they don't accept reservations for breakfast; I ususally get there about 9 AM and never had to wait very long for a table. The wait staff is excellent; very professional.

Winter break
  14. ardee

ardee VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Just to follow this up:

We did make it to Bouchon for breakfast. The wife had oatmeal and a baguette with coffee and juice (pineapple). I had the Breakfast Jardiniere - two eggs any style, toasted brioche, tropical fruit salad, sautéed spinach, Lyonnaise potatoes, pastry, juice (tomato), and coffee. It was quite possibly the best breakfast I have ever had in Vegas. Definitely on the list for a repeat visit.

15. BlueSkadoo

BlueSkadoo VMB Sweetheart

Trips to Las Vegas:
    How would this place be for solo dining? Very curious as I've never made it past the hostess stand due to the wait and an impatient companion.

16. ardee

ardee VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    It would be fine for a solo visit. Go during a weekday and avoid the brunch. That's when it gets really crowded. But there are plenty of tables for one or two people about.

17. WHITEJACKET73

WHITEJACKET73 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I've dined their solo a couple of times, never had a problem; in fact I plan on having breakfast there on Friday Feb 1st to start off my Super Bowl weekend.

Winter break
  18. zvegasz

zvegasz Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Best brunch in vegas in my opinion. The pastries are amazing.

19. milehiman

milehiman VIP Whale

I've gone there several times by myself and had a great time. It's always more fun to have breakfast with somebody that you can talk to, but have definitely enjoyed a great breakfast when I had to go alone. The waitstaff is great and always make me feel comfortable whenever I've dined there.

20. kingfisher

kingfisher Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Bouchon breakfast

Whatever you order, get something with the pommes frites. They are perfectly crispy, thin straws of heaven, and are served in an enormous pile. I recommend the croque madame.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.