1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Brand Steakhouse

Discussion in 'Restaurants & Buffets' started by stackinchips, Feb 2, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. stackinchips

stackinchips High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Staying at MC for the first time (Hotel 32 actually) for an upcoming trip. I was thinking about trying Brand for the first time. I've ate at most of the steakhouses in Vegas so I was hoping someone could give me a comparison. Looking at the menu, I'm guessing it's on par with what The Range was? I'm sure it's no Carnevino, Prime, SW, etc. but what other steakhouse would it compare to?

2. TRN

TRN High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The food was very similar to what is in the Ballys Steakhouse (although the atmosphere is completely different).

3. thecarve

thecarve Misanthrope

Trips to Las Vegas:
    If you've been to Fix, Stack or Union (R.I.P.)...pretty much the same thing. Pretty good, but nothing like the top steak joints in town, IMO.

4. mike_m235

mike_m235 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I strongly recommend against it. Charges the same prices as better places, but it's not nearly as good.

Walk next door to Gallagher's and thank me later.

5. thecarve

thecarve Misanthrope

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I cannot disagree with this assessment. For a few dollars more (or is it A Fistful Of Dollars...I always confuse those two:rolleyes2:) you can have Craftsteak or Prime. Those would be much better options IMO. But, if you're comped there, Brand isn't bad.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.