1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Brad Garrett

Discussion in 'Shows & Entertainment' started by Danny Ocean, May 4, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Danny Ocean

Danny Ocean Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thinking of seeing Brad at his comedy club at MGM. Anyone seen?

2. gpenguins67

gpenguins67 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I've seen him when he was at Foxwoods in CT a few years back and his stand alone show was hilarious. I also saw him at his club at MGM in Vegas last year. He acts more of a host and does the opening, then does a couple 5-10 minute bits while he introduces the next comedians. Its worth spending the couple extra bucks to see the show when he is there. Like I said when he was there in August, there were 2 extra comedians that stopped in and did 20 minute bits each just because he was in town (I can't guarantee that's gonna happen again but either way its still worth seeing him).

3. Carter29072

Carter29072 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yes, he was great. We went last year and saw him. We picked up tickets at tix4tonight downtown. They recommended the show and told us that Brad would be there that night. There were 3 or 4 other comedians there that night and most of them were very good. It was a great value. We are going back to vegas in a week but Brad won't be at the club this time. We still plan on going anyway and will probably pick up the tickets at tix4tonight again.

4. Janjan

Janjan Tourist

Raunchy but funny

I saw him recently and he's hilarious. He seriously picks on people in the front and if you're sensitive, could be insulted. He opened the show then introduces three other very good comics.

5. breanna61

breanna61 Super Moderator

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I saw him when his club was at The Trop and really enjoyed his act. He does engage the audience and you could get picked on. He promised to name his next book after something I said that night, long story, you had to be there but if he ever comes out with a book titled "If You Have Time to Put Pepper On It, You Have Time to pick It Up".....that's mine lol

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.