1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Boyd Slot Points / Table Points

Discussion in 'Comps' started by bubbakitty, Feb 19, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bubbakitty

bubbakitty native Texan; born and bred.

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I can always ask in May but what happened here? I seldom log on to the b-connected site to check anything other than offers prior to booking a trip or leaving on a trip, but it is abysmally slow at the golf course today and what the heck. I noticed I had totals under "Table Points" and also "Slot Points".

What gives if anyone knows? Do they have the same 13 month timeline to expire and are they earned at the same rate as previously earned when only one number on the account? If no one knows what gives, I will give what I find out after my May trip.

(I am familiar with the process previously of earning points just never saw it differentiated as it is now)

1st Super Bowl DT...Panthers / Browns no doubt
    Spur of momento trip
  2. Joe

Joe VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    If you play enough table games, they will show up as two different categories. My craps play has dropped off so even a $400 buy-in and play for 45-60 minutes, doesn't show on my account.

Yes the 13 month expiration applies to those points also.

Turtleman might have a better view on this since most of his play is tables.

Christmas
    My wife's birthday
  3. Hogman

Hogman VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I believe that slot points count 1:1 for food/comps but the table points count 2:1 for comps.

First Trip 2017
  4. bubbakitty

bubbakitty native Texan; born and bred.

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks for the quick responses. It seems silly there is no tab to click on for information on the b-connected site or your home page but I can ask the hostess when I go in may. I just don't like to appear as a dumb*ss when asking and would prefer to stumble around and suggest plausible scenarios for her to clarify. I don't know why; she already realizes the degree of *ss she is dealing with.....Thanks again....hopefully more clarification will be forthcoming...and if anyone knows other than firsthand knowledge where such info is located (if at all) on line that would be immensely insightful.....

1st Super Bowl DT...Panthers / Browns no doubt
    Spur of momento trip
Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.