1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Boyd Restaurants on Thanksgiving

Discussion in 'Restaurants & Buffets' started by Joe, Nov 7, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Joe

Joe VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I just got a reply from my host, so just passing this along. 777, Redwood and Second St Grill all will be open on Thanksgiving with their regular menus, plus a Thanksgiving special. I didn't specifically ask about buffets because I'm sure they'll all be open.

Christmas
  2. Da_Nit

Da_Nit Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I was at the MSS last year during Thanksgiving and really enjoyed my stay. I ate at Redwood several times including Thanksgiving evening. I thought Thanksgiving meal special was good and reasonably priced at around $20. I really liked the waitstaff can't recall the waiter we had each time but he was a friendly KC Chiefs fan. Also had a few good Old Fashions at the bar.

Also the buffet at MSS was definitely open and unbelievably busy, there was locals lined up waiting hours to get in. It was by far the longest line I've ever seen for the buffet. Oddly enough Redwood wasn't too busy. We made a reservation a night or two before but you probably could get by just showing up same day and asking for a table.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.