1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Boyd Nov offers are now posted on B Connected

Discussion in 'Comps' started by Joe, Aug 23, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Joe

Joe VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I haven't received a mailer yet, but the November offers are posted in my B Connected account.

Christmas
  2. Turtleman

Turtleman VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks for the heads-up. I've been checking every day, but other than the usual "generic offers," I don't have anything new beyond October. Ms. Gecko and I often get offers days apart, so maybe something good will show up real soon. (We still need one free night in November to go along with the other seven comped nights.)

3. Buddha

Buddha VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Something is haywire somewhere with my online November offers from Main Street Station.
    We always have stayed there three or four times a year, and ALWAYS get free room offers for either 3 or 4 nights per trip. However, after going online to check out my November offers, the only thing I see that is "usable" is the "November Bonus Point Extravaganza". There is no listing at all for my free nights in November ... nor are there any $20 dining coupons, as have always been included for many, many previous months of offers. Maybe it's a computer tech oversight, as I have not yet received the actual paper mailer in my home mailbox. Otherwise, I will be calling my MSS host ......

4. doug2288

doug2288 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I got Nov.--Jan offers online about 6 weeks ago.

5. aaisack

aaisack High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I have 3 free nights Sun-Thur and the bonus point offer. The bonus point offer showed up a couple weeks ago, 3 free nights showed up a couple days ago. My offer level is J.

First time staying at the Flamingo
  6. TIMSPEED

TIMSPEED !địt mẹ!

Trips to Las Vegas:
    My offers have tanked with Boyd, even at Sams Town, where I gave them $10k per day action, its ONLY 3 nights +$10 dining...there loss I suppose.

Palace Tower Suite!
  7. aaisack

aaisack High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You aren't getting any of the additional offers including tournaments yet, just the generic 3 nights? That surprises me.

8. Joe

Joe VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Perhaps you are confusing the Rodeo and Nascar offers which are separate from room offers. The latest room offers are for November.

Christmas
  9. jh46

jh46 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I just got my Nov offer and since I was able to use it with a Sat arrival, I booked it quick. This was online, no mailer yet. It was only for 3 free nts with no freeplay nor food coupons this time. It only had the Nov points extravaganza. My sister told me she got her Nov mailer with her Oct one quite a while ago. She got sun-thurs offer with 2 $15 food coupons but no November points extravaganza. We were just going to share my 2 queen room but they said she had to book her own room to get her food coupons. I'm sure we didn't have to book a sep room in the past though if her name was on my room reservation too. I thought it was strange but not a big deal, we just get our own room for 2 of the 3 nights.

10. keno60

keno60 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I have had trouble with my B-Connected page! Anybody else? It doesn't display everything??

11. Joe

Joe VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    What's missing?

Christmas
  12. Electroguy563

Electroguy563 Over-Fried Gambler

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I got my November Rewards mailer yesterday. It had the Bonus Points Extravaganza (5X for VP and 10X Slots) Nov. 2 thru the 23rd.

There's a VP Tournament offer Nov. 9 thru 12th. ($10,000 in prize money, $4,000 1st. Place.) And a Pre-Thanksgiving Cash Giveaway Banquet on the 21st. (RSVP by the 7th.)

All this with 4 comped nights and 2- $20.00 food vouchers good for any of above promotions.

To take advantage of the points promotion the mailer must be presented to the B Connected club for activation.

Question: Are these 5X and 10X points slot points or are they tier points? My bet is they are slot points. Anybody know?

Going to Hawaii's 9th Island!!
    Going to Hawaii's 9th island!!
  13. oldaquaman

oldaquaman Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    me thinks something screwy is going on.
    the wife and I have had the sept./oct./nov. mailers in hand for at least a month (identical 3 free nights, $25 slot play)
    in checking bconnected sat. 8/23 my offers (not hers) now also show gold card offers (5 nights, $100 slot play) for oct./nov./dec. plus two other gold card offers for PBR bull riding tickets ($100 slot play) and a show (?) called 'Wicked' with gold card, $100 slot play.
    I'm signing off and booking at least two stays before it disappears.

14. aaisack

aaisack High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    There's no way they are tier points. Definitely slot points. They won't stack with your card level multiplier either. That's a nice bonus though, 5k coin in a day on VP would get you 25k worth of points. That's over 40 bucks worth of food a day in addition to the vouchers.

15. TIMSPEED

TIMSPEED !địt mẹ!

Trips to Las Vegas:
    GOOD LORD! You must have hit them HARD to get those kind of offers!

Palace Tower Suite!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.